Our new light is here! We completely redesign a new light based on our philosophy that your light should simply always work.
The new Rydon uses a thick CNC milled aluminum metal housing that protect the light from impact.
Charging the battery is not necessary, the integrated solar panel automatically charged the battery. After 30 hours of direct sunlight the battery are fully charged. The light is permanently fixed on your bicycle with a stainless steel clamp so you can never forget it and the light can charge its battery when parked. If the Rydon never get the chance to charge in the sun then you can also charge the light with the USB. The light will indicate when it is time to charge your battery, you will still have about 5 hours of light, so enough to finish your ride.
- Battery are automatically charged due to integrated Solar Panel
- 6 High efficient LED’s bring up to 300 lumen
- Wide angle LED’s instead of single spot
- CNC milled metal housing
- Powdercoated finish
- Stainless steel brackets inside
- Good visibility from the front and sides
- 2 Settings: Normal and Boost
- Long battery life => Normal 40 hours of continuous burning in Boost mode 6 hours continuous burning
- Theft proof stainless steel mounting
- Automatic low battery detection
- USB charging (You can use a power bank, laptop or normal USB charger)
- Max light output 400 Lumens
- Li-Ion battery
- Weight 230 grams
- Dimensions (width x length x depth) = 90 x 63 x 41 mm
- Developed and Assembled in the Netherlands
This post is also available in: Dutch