The new Rydon uses a thick CNC milled aluminum metal housing that protect the light from impact.
Charging the battery is not necessary, the integrated solar panel automatically charged the battery. After 30 hours of direct sunlight the battery are fully charged. If the Rydon never get the chance to charge in the sun then you can also charge the light with the USB. The light will indicate when it is time to charge your battery, you will still have about 5 hours of light, so enough to finish your ride.
THIS LIGHT COMES WITHOUT A MOUNTING BRACKET!
Please select a bracket that fits your bicycle in our shop.
- Battery are automatically charged due to integrated Solar Panel
- 6 High efficient LED’s bring up to 300 lumen
- Wide angle LED’s instead of single spot
- CNC milled metal housing
- Powder coated finish
- Good visibility from the front and sides
- 2 Settings: Normal and Boost
- Long battery life => Normal 40 hours of continuous burning in Boost mode 6 hours continuous burning
- Automatic low battery detection
- USB charging (You can use a power bank, laptop or normal USB charger)
- Max light output 300 Lumens
- Li-Ion battery
- Weight 230 grams
- Dimensions (width x length x depth) = 90 x 63 x 41 mm
- Developed and Assembled in the Netherlands